Friday, February 21, 2020

Week 8 Progress

Progress

Progress Check: 214 points (Right where I need to be to get an A and I have not even finished all of Week 7 - because I am waiting on an email from Laura and Week 7 - feedback to open up.)

I am happy with the progress I have made thus far. I would like to be a little further ahead than I am. I was pretty far ahead early in the semester, but life caught up and I kinda took a few weeks off from really going hard in this class. Hopefully, I can get further ahead these next few weeks. I would still like to be done by spring break time if possible!

In the future, I want to make sure I am working on this class for a minimum of 8-10 hours a week. This should give me enough time to get about 2 weeks worth of work done. This will help me to continue towards my goal of finishing this class early so I can begin applying this time to CPA exam studying.

(Spring Break: Image by Mohamed Hassan from Pixabay)

No comments:

Post a Comment