Sunday, January 5, 2020

Assignments

I am excited to dig into this class! The storytelling and project aspects of the core assignments look  like they will be really fun. I especially appreciate the fact that we are allowed to write these stories in whatever style we would like. I look forward to experimenting with new writing/storytelling styles each week. And the blog is a unique and fun way to turn in assignments.

Regarding the extra credit assignments, these look fun as well! I have never had an assignment like "Wikipedia Trails" but I do get caught in the rabbit hole that is Wikipedia quite frequently. Fun fact: one of my roommates is one of the top Wikipedia editors in the world!  "Mircofictions" also seems like a good idea and has the potential to be really entertaining to read and write. 

Below is a photo of me entering the rabbit hole which is Wikipedia:


(Down the Rabbit Hole: Image by Valerie Hinojosa)

No comments:

Post a Comment