Sunday, January 5, 2020

Technology

I appreciate how Laura has us working with other technologies than Canvas, because it is so true, unless you become an educator you will probably never use Canvas again. As previously mentioned, I think blogging is such a unique way to post your assignments for class, and it seems to work very well for this class.

I look forward to working on my blog and project website as the semester continues. I think it will push me to be a little more creative than I am in my accounting classes (nobody wants a creative accountant). Also, you never know when some job might have you build or help build a website. I think it could also be fun to create memes and images for school, I don't think that is something I have ever done in the past.

All of the tips and tools were very informative and could prove to be useful in this class and others. I think having multiple browsers is especially important, as this has saved me many times in the past when dealing with technological errors.


No comments:

Post a Comment