Monday, January 20, 2020

Wikipedia Trail: From Robin Hood to Charles I of Naples

Link #1: Robin Hood  

I started here because I am most likely doing some type of adaptation of Robin Hood for my project storybook. I thought this would be a great opportunity to do some extra research while also earning some extra credit points.

Link #2: Maid Marian

While reading about Robin Hood, I decided to click on the link about Maid Marian. When researching for my project I had yet to read much about her, and everyone loves a good love interest.

(Maid Marian: From Wikipedia)


Link #3: Jeu de Robin et Marion 

This link caught my attention because it was French, and I have often thought of Robin Hood as an English play/story. Also, this story being written so early (1282 or 1283) also intrigued me enough to find out more about this particular French play.

Link #4: Charles I of Naples 

I thought it would be a good idea to see who this story was written for. Charles I of Naples was around during the crusades, which I may try to implement into my storybook. Therefore, this article provided useful information, maybe Charles I will be a minor character in my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment